Saturday 17 May 2014

Getting This Show Back on the Road

If anyone still calls into this blog (!) you will have noticed that it's not been active for a year now. I can only apologise - I've had rather a lot on over the past year. I may also have bitten off more than I can chew with this blog - each of my postings takes some considerable time to prepare, and I've started on a few others, only to fail to complete them - so nothing has appeared on it.

So I thought I'd take a slightly more simple approach for a while, and do a book review in stages. As it's just past Easter, what could be more appropriate than review a book about the alleged resurrection of Jesus written by an agnostic. So I hope you enjoy this series (which perhaps I'll intersperse with other postings).

No comments:

Post a Comment